Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Marks the Scot Forum

SORRY about this however I have tried to log into X-marks and only get this.

Great Success !
    Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

Can anyone tell me what to do? I can't get to the web site to send an e-mail. If someone could explain it to me like I am a 1st grader my driect e-mail is santakona@oh.rr.com

Thanks and again sorry.

Re: X-Marks the Scot Forum

[quote author=Santa Kona link=topic=1431.msg11122#msg11122 date=1307219873]
    SORRY about this however I have tried to log into X-marks and only get this.

Great Success !
    Apache is working on your cPanel® and WHM™ Server

If you can see this page, then the people who manage this server have installed cPanel and WebHost Manager (WHM) which use the Apache Web server software and the Apache Interface to OpenSSL (mod_ssl) successfully. They now have to add content to this directory and replace this placeholder page, or else point the server at their real content.

ATTENTION!

If you are seeing this page instead of the site you expected, please contact the administrator of the site involved. (Try sending an email to <webmaster@domain>.) Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

Can anyone tell me what to do? I can't get to the web site to send an e-mail. If someone could explain it to me like I am a 1st grader my driect e-mail is santakona@oh.rr.com

Thanks and again sorry.
    [/quote]

I moved this so Admin can assist. Also emailed Poster to give "heads up.

Jack

Comment

Why does this need to be moved to mod discussions? I know it has to do with XMTS, but it's just trying to get info from people who may actually know. I'm for putting it back.

Comment

I moved it because it seemed to me it was a "tech problem" involving us & Apache - cPanel® and WHM™ Server( note the "alert" said to contact "Admin personal"to resolve, therefore, IMHO, I moved so Catherine & Glen had a "shot @ it ist."

Perhaps the "prob. is on the XMTS site But ???

IMHO, if Cathrine & Glen wish, then move it back.

Jack

Comment

We have no idea what is going on with XMarks at this time. We are not XMarks. We are a separate forum, you are more than welcome to participate here.

Comment

[quote author=McMurdo link=topic=1431.msg11132#msg11132 date=1307244468]
            We have no idea what is going on with XMarks at this time. We are not XMarks. We are a separate forum, you are more than welcome to participate here.
            [/quote]

My thoughts exactly? I even double-checked my URL bar to make sure I wasn't in the wrong pace. Haha.

Comment

Working...

vay tin dung>

vay tín dụng>

X